1. What does it mean that Jesus has already “cleansed” all of us?
2. Why do you think only one returned to say thank you to Jesus?
3. How are ways that you are convinced of one’s gratitude?
4. Where are you on this scale between less appreciative…extravagantly grateful?
5. What mindset goes along with being extravagantly grateful?
1. How does Jesus seek to assure or encourage His followers?
2. How does Jesus give you peace or assurance?
3. What is most significant to you about Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem?
John 11:1-7, 32-44
1. The focus of this sign is not Lazarus but Jesus, who raises the dead.
2. If you had crossed over to the “other side” would you want to return?
3. Do you have “if only” attitudes that haunt you?
4. How can these be resolved by the Resurrection?
1. How is anger a helpful and harmful emotion?
2. What causes spiritual blindness?
3. Can you say, “I once was blind but now I see!”
4. What does this declaration mean to you?
John 4: 5-29
1. Who might you talk with about your beliefs?
2. Could you ask a friend if they would like to pray with you?Why, or why not?
3. What distracts you enough to “leave your jar”?
4. Can you draw water for Jesus?