Read Luke 10: 29-37; Ephesians 2: 11-19 and consider the questions below.
Questions for Reflection
- Who is my neighbor and what is required of me in relationship to him/her?
- Talk about the purpose of fences/walls.
- When do the laws of ‘man’ supersede those of grace and vice versa?
Persistent Points for Reflection:
- If you had to argue an alternate view of immigration to your own, what steps would you take? What would be most
difficult for you in this exercise and why?
- As you consider the reasons people migrate/emigrate/immigrate what might you add to the list? Under what circumstances might you pick up and leave?
- What is a stake for you around this complex issue of immigration?<br><br><br>
Graphic from www.whiteopinion.com