The Health Care Ministries Team recognizes the relationship between physical, mental and spiritual health. They provide services and programs addressing health related issues at LOUMC and in the community.
What does the Health Care Ministries Team do?
- Blood pressure checks are available after each service every 3rd Sunday of the month by trained health care professionals.
- Durable medical equipment is maintained and available for loan to those experiencing an illness or injury.
- An AED is maintained and available in case of an emergency on church grounds.
- First response meals are replenished quarterly and available in the church freezer for distribution to those experiencing a new loss, illness or injury.
- Sponsored programs, including: Mapping My Exit series, Forum on Alzheimer’s Disease, Light Exercise and Walking program in 2015